Nirmala Pai
  • There are two sorts of PAN applications:
    1. Application for allotment of PAN: – This application ought to be utilized when the candidate has never connected for a PAN or does not have PAN distributed to him.
    FORM 49AA: – To be filled by foreign citizens
    2. Application for new PAN Card or/and Changes or Corrections in PAN Data: – Those who have just acquired the PAN and wish to get the new PAN card or need to roll out certain improvements/ corrections in their PAN information, are required to present their applications in the accompanying structure recommended by ITD:
    ‘REQUEST FOR NEW PAN CARD OR/AND CHANGES OR CORRECTION IN PAN DATA’: – The equivalent form (49A/49AA) can be utilized by Indian just as outside residents. Another PAN card bearing a similar PAN yet refreshed data is issued to the candidate, in such a case.